Logo latiendadejm

Logo latiendadejm

lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

Android
































Jump to specified page





1#











Greetings. When I bought this tablet, I was told that the firmware will dualboot a month. It’s been six months, the Android system is still not released. Should I still wait for the Android system, or at least Remix OS? Or it will not be?  I am very grateful. Forgive for my clumsy English.













































Sorry, i am not quite understand what you said.

Do you want to buy a Chuwi Hi10 for dualboot with android? I recommend you Chuwi HiBook with Android and Windows.












































I will try to ask the question in another way. I contacted the support, I have been told that there will be firmware Android tablet a month after release. Then, a few months later, I was again told that is expected firmware Remix OS.



Is it so? The tablet I’ve been bought, because of alleged support dualboot in the future. Or Android firmware for Chuwi Hi10 will not be created??









































Yes, Chuwi Hi10 only support Windows 10 now.  Chuwi HiBook can support Windows and Android.



Is the support who you contact from Chuwi or other website?










































I addressed in support on this website: http://en.chuwi.com/



Whether there will be still a firmware the Android for Chuwi Hi10?









































Well. Then we will try to launch the Android,but I needed  source codes for devices:



– touch screen (chipon icn8683, judging by marking on the chip)



– wi-fi (RTL8723BS)



– bluetooth (RTK8723)



– autorotation



– Intel SST Audio



– camera



Thank you very much help us.








































Edited by Tikilou at 5-29-2016 15:05

Dual OS Chuwi Hi10 is out !


I prefer the Hi10, not the HiBook


Source code patch to add touchscreen driver on Linux/Android x86 => https://android.googlesource.com … uchscreen/icn83xx.c & https://github.com/bbelos/rk3188 … n/ICN8503/icn85xx.c










































You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register
















Points Rules













Powered by ChuWi X3.2


© 2001-2016 ChuWi Inc.





Quick Reply
To Top
Return to the list




All copyrights for this article are reserved to Chuwi Hi8



Android
http://latiendadejm.com/blog/android/

Chuwi Hi8 | #ChuwiHi8 | La tienda de JM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario